Student IfCiS Pavel Poltavtsev (5 year) became the triple champion of Paralympic games in London. Awarded: Golden, Silver, Bronze medals. Swimming breaststroke.
The competition is held in order to artistic and aesthetic development of students, increase their creative activity, interest in fine arts and fiction.
The main objectives of the Competition are:
- development of students ' interest in the personality of VA Sukhomlinsky and his literary work;
- increasing students ' interest in fine arts, in particular to illustration as a form of applied graphics;
- stimulation of personal achievements of students, activation of their activities in the field of personal self-improvement;
- activation of personal potential and creative abilities of students.
To participate in the Competition are accepted works performed:
- children of preschool age (5-7 years) under the guidance of parents or educators;
- students 7-18 years under the guidance of parents, teachers.
The Contest participants can be children in 4 age categories: 5-7 years, 7-9 years, 10-14 years, 15-18 years.
Works in the following nominations are accepted:
- "Pictorial illustration»
- "Graphic illustration»
- "Illustration in the original technique»
The competition is permanent and is held from October to may in absentia.
Until may 30 this year, the results of the work of experts are summed up, the best competitive works are selected, honorary places are awarded.
Competition work, photo of the author with their work, scanned copy of the application and consent to the publication of entries to send to the email address: email@example.com
Coordinator of the competition: Institute of preschool and primary education fsbei HE "OGPU" (Department of artistic and aesthetic education). Elena Lupandina – T. 8987-785-99-10.
460014, Orenburg, Pushkinskaya str., 18.