Student IfCiS Pavel Poltavtsev (5 year) became the triple champion of Paralympic games in London. Awarded: Golden, Silver, Bronze medals. Swimming breaststroke.
We invite students to take part in the Week of the native language.
The week of native language is held to increase interest in the study of the Russian language, improve speech culture, development of creative potential of students.
The week of the native language has one stage and is carried out in the period from 17.02.2020 on 23.02.2020 G.
Form of mother language Week:
* linguistic quiz "Language is the confession of the people" - correspondence;
* essay contest on linguistic theme " Love and know your native language!» - correspondence;
* competition "the most competent student of OGPU" - full-time;
* linguistic game " Show your tongue!» - intramural.
Date and time of mother language Week competitions:
* linguistic quiz "Language is the confession of the people" - works are accepted from January 27, 2018 to February 17, 2020.;
* essay contest on linguistic theme " Love and know your native language!"- acceptance of works is carried out from January 27, 2018 to February 17, 2020.;
• the contest "the Most literate student OGPU" - performed in all departments of the OGPU by the teachers of Department of Russian language and ERA with 10.02.20 for 21.02.20;
* linguistic game " Show your tongue!"- held on February 21, 2020 at 14.00 (room.211).
The tender results the Week of the native language and the awards ceremony will take place 02.03.2020 G.
The results of the competitive events of the Week of the native language will be published on the website of the OGPU 02.03.2020 G.
Evaluation criteria of competitive tasks
Russian Russian language Department and methods of teaching Russian language
Phone: +7 (3532) 77-12-48
Phone: +7 (922) 84-80-337